Trick Eye Museum Singapore
I can honestly say that one of the the best things about my job is that I get to travel a lot, see a bunch of cool and exciting places as well as experience and discover new things all the time. The last time I traveled, I visited Singapore, it was only my second time there so I was very much excited to visit and try out new things! Luckily, this time around, I got to visit the Trick Eye Museum in Sentosa! It was surely an unforgettable (as well as hilarious) experience that if given the chance, you should join in on the fun. This is a great way to create new memories, share a ton of laughs and maybe spice up your Insta feed! It was so funny because Lissa, Tracy and I had to put our acting skills to the test here — I hope we did a good job at it! Lol! As you scroll along, allow me to share some tips with you for when you visit. Trust me, these tips will come in handy.
1. Wear pants or shorts. You’ll be sitting on the floor, climbing on installations, crawling under things and all sorts of other stuff so you wouldn’t want to be worrying about your underwear getting exposed.
2. Bring a good camera, something that can work with warm lighting. Your phones will do for sure, but if you have the opportunity to bring a camera then why not! You’ll get crisper shots so it’ll look much more real when you look at your photos.
3. Be down for anything! Don’t be shy when walking around and snapping photos — everyone’s here to have fun! You should too! If you don’t know what to do/where to pose, there are guides and sample photos around the area. But try to be creative, it’s a lot of fun!
5. Don’t use flash. Lighting plays a key role in the optical illusions. Putting your camera on flash might expose a few things, and we wouldn’t want that now do we? Also, make sure you have room in your memory cards!
So! A little break before I get back to my list.. What do you think? Oscar worthy? Haha!
6. Try to come early as not to have to wait long for your turn to take photos. Lissa, Tracy and I made it a point to go when it opened and it was a breeze! We had the place to ourselves for a couple of hours till people started coming in at one point.
And that’s about it for all my tips! For those wondering, the Trick Eye Museum is located near Universal Studios and Malaysian Food Street. There are signs everywhere so you won’t get lost for sure. So what are you waiting for? Hurry and visit the Trick Eye Museum already! Btw, for those who want to join my Instagram giveaway click THIS link to find out how ONE lucky blog reader/Instagram follower can win a pair of tickets to Singapore to visit the museum! Hurry up and join — you’ll never know!